Saturday, April 26, 2008

blog #19



here i am again. im slowly deleting myself and my memories. hotmail, youtube, vf, mypace. all of it. i dont like that im online everywhere. so im taking myself off some sites. not very successfully, it has to be said. im only deleting stuff i dont need, rather than large portions of my soul, which is maybe what i should do. but id like to back up most of it first so i still have access to the memories if i want it. hmmmm, a dilemma.

ive spent today trying to fix the internet however, as the wireless box froze. i havent done any work. i wanted to go home but decided not to cos i had (have) so much work to do, but i havent done any yet. so in order to justify not going home, i have to get some work done. or i will feel rubbish. ive spent all of today sleeping and washing my clothes and bedding. and tidying. and doing general chores in my room. im not done yet, however. i shall not be happy until i have thrown out at least a third of my stuff. im on a bag so far. and not the bin-liner sized bag. a large shopping/carrier bag. or i at least want to file/organise my stuff to the extent of it looking like i have a third less than when i started. which shouldnt be too hard, cos i have a lot of piles of stuff everywhere. so if i find better places to put that stuff, i'll have an illusion created where it looks like i dont own anything.

but anyway, i have also spent today downloading tegan and sara stuff. namely the con demos and various music videos. and i stopped posting on their message boards when one of the mods was horrible to me cos they took something i said out of context and with the wrong meaning. moany mood. played guitar also, which was fun. didnt sing loudly though cos there were people sat in nexts doors garden and i didnt want them to hear and judge me.

but now, i would like to eat something, and then watch casualty, and continue my room clear quest. which i feel that i should do.
my room at the moment (tidy version to come, no doubt)




also:



thankyou..

No comments: