Monday, April 7, 2008

blog #16


i havent got any further on my work since i wrote the last post but i doubt that anyone reads my blog enough to care that im writing another one. my thought pattern is all over the place and as a result i want to separate myself from the rest of the world and from everyone i know and so im sat in my room, writing this. today has been like that. i feel like ive been talking about stupid stuff to people who dont give a shit about what ive got to say even if its not stupid by my standards. but then i think thats just me. im a little odd, especially when my thought pattern doesnt seem coherent. well, my thinking is coherent but rushed. and i dont say everything i think of, so i say unlinked stuff, and then i appear odd! but oh well. that cant be helped. i need to just deal with stuff now and get my work done, and then i can relax for a while. 4 days of throwing away my stuff. sounds like my idea of heaven.

im DJing tomorrow at a club night at my uni too, so i have to sort out the music for that, and all that blah blah blah... my hair has got really long and im getting it cut soon cos i cant stand it. so i have decided to be a little more adventurous with it tomorrow. so i borrowed someones hair straighteners who i live with and have played around to the point where it resembles shane from the l word. which is fine with me, but a little silly, cos everyone wants to look like her. i was told i looked like her before i'd even heard of the l word. i thought people were mad. but now i realise its a compliment.

but yes, now i am talking incoherent disjointed non sense. and should go to sleep. my hot water bottle will go tepid if i dont. and i have to remember to go pay some cheques in tomorrow too or bad things will happen...

the picture above is of how i would like my hair to be, if i could choose anyones to have.

No comments: