Monday, February 25, 2008

blog #9















this is a picture of sara quin from the band 'tegan and sara' who i saw on saturday night. they were amazing. they did the best version of 'time running' ive ever heard them do.

i took my girlfriend, who was nearly speechless. she hadnt really heard them and doesnt know any of their songs. so that was nice.

was away for the whole weekend cos we went to visit my family.. and apart from the brain mash of having 2 very young siblings, and a slightly older monosyllabic one, it was a lovely weekend.

and now, due to my inescapable inability to get my head down, i am bored with 2 sheets left to do on this project that is now a whole month late. and its 2 in the morning. though the days coffee intake and the sweets im eating for the sugar rush are helping to keep my eyes open. hopefully i will get to have it complete to hand in tomorrow morning, then i can go to ireland to see tegan and sara again, without the weight of the project following me around.

there will be photos..

No comments: