Wednesday, February 13, 2008

blog #7

observe.


in our lecture/course meeting today, we had to pick groups of 3 or 4 people and pick a bus route out of a cup (the routes were written on paper). we then had to set off as a group to the city centre, and catch that bus, and do the whole route. and record what we saw. so we did. my group of 3 went off into the hills on out number 14 bus, and wrote down what the houses were like, who got on/off, the topography etc.
i then used my day pass to get the bus to many a place afterwards, and due to this traveling and my stupid mistake of catching the right bus in the wrong direction, i have spent about 2hrs30mins on buses today. within the same city. i feel pretty confident that i could tackle another bus route someday.

but not today, for today is valentines day. i have made 5 cards. 4 are for my housemates. i remember last year getting a card from my housemate and it being really nice that she'd made the effort to make me a card. so im doing my bit for inter-house relations.. they need a-fixin'. but here is not the place to be talking about things..

No comments: