Monday, May 26, 2008

blog #22



third blog of may, and im sat in front of britains got talent, and the man who plays the remix of the star wars theme tune has just been on, and although i dont like what he does, i dont think its fair or nice for an audience of hundreds to be ripping him apart. or for the judges to be horrible to him. its painful for my heart goddammit. :(
people should not be horrible to vulnerable people.

but on a nicer note, i have lots of work to do! i have some things i have to do tomorrow or else. or else my group will kill me cos its my share of the group work i have to to be printing and stuff.



but then, after my work is all handed in and stuff, im going to copenhagen! my passport arrived a couple of days ago, which was a huge relief, cos i only applied for it a month before i was due to be flying.. and there were possible complications with stuff, like my photo and stuff. so phew. but really, all i had to say was that people shouldnt be horrible to people on live tv, and audiences shouldnt chant 'off! off! off!', cos thats mean.



thankyou

No comments: